The forecast today is high of 52 degrees with rain. And tomorrow doesn’t look much different. I’m grumpy, I’m tired, and I’m quite chilly! Naturally I surveyed my cardigans and sweaters this morning to make sure that I am prepared not just for the word days ahead, but also the cold months. Luckily the Outnet just featured all of their sweater loves in their latest picks. I’m glad there are those looking out for us who are shivering in our woolen socks right now. And even better, these styles are completely office-friendly! However that doesn’t mean I’m getting rid of my space heater any time soon.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 8th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide