I was really into Kate Spade when I was in college – her bowling bag was my first “designer handbag” purchase (affordable to a poor college student only through ebay). My styles have changed over the years and the doesn’t necessarily mesh with my current fashions as of late. However I have noticed something different about Kate Spade – it seems her styles have somewhat altered as well! Or I just haven’t noticed her fantastic clothing and accessory options. Whatever the case may be, I am happy to be a Kate Spade customer once again.
by Rachel Yeomans | December 7th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide