I recently had coffee with the lovely Maureen O’Connor of ChickChat to discuss their upcoming February event, and I was completely distracted by her amazing large leather gray handbag. It was absolutely adorable and big enough to hold EVERYTHING I’ve been placing between two handbags for years! “Believe it or not, but it’s from Target!” she exclaimed. She urged me to check out Target’s handbag collection because, as she told me, they have some really cute styles right now. And she was spot on! Here are some of my favorites.
by Rachel Yeomans | January 27th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide