This dress when you first look at it doesn’t look like it should be meant for the office. However, paired with a masculine brown belt and powerful pumps, as shown, this Marni ruffled garb would work any situation – including the workplace! And the ruffles cover the shoulders enough to make it completely sleeveless, which would be more comfortable in the office. However, if your workplace is more strict on bare arms, wear a blazer over this or save it for a casual Friday. Covering that ruffled collar would be a crime!
by Rachel Yeomans | August 17th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide