I have written about shirt dresses in the past, so if you are sensing a theme, you aren’t mistaken. In fact, I’m becoming a bit obsessed. Enter the Tory Burch Thurman Dress. I love the wrap effect of the dress with the Obi detailing. And the deep blue brings a hint of chic to the ‘could-be-considered-casual’ look. It is a bit short, and it does err on the side of casual. But if you have a day of computer work and intra-office meetings, then I think this is the perfect dress to work!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 14th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide