The dress is probably one of the simplest items a woman can wear that can instantly make an outfit without too much effort on her part. The “dress for work” can actually be that same dress. Throw on a blazer or a cardigan, and you can make almost any frock work for the workplace. Here are a few that have caught my eye from the retailer YOOX. The designers include Joseph, European Culture, Lutz & Patmos and La Petite Robe di Chiara Boni. And the best bit: Sale! Up to an Extra 70% OFF on yoox.com today. The sale runs through February 24th. Nothing like a classy dress for work, and a sale price on top of it!
by Rachel Yeomans | February 20th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide