There’s the power watch and the pretty watch. Usually one is worn during the workday and the other is worn in the evening. But why not mix it up? Why can’t one wear the ‘pretty watch’ during the workday? Who says you can’t be pretty during work anyway? Here is a pretty watch that I came across with a leather clasp. So it’s a little bit of both – you can then wear one watch both during the day and in the evening. Whatever makes life easier, eh?
by Rachel Yeomans | September 21st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide