The watch has been one of my favorite ‘power woman’ accessories for years, even when I was in college. It was designed to provide function, but has become an accessory that is not quite as fancy as a bracelet, and not quite as casual as a leather band. Granted, nowadays most individuals check their phones for the time of day. But that doesn’t mean the watch can’t be worn, even as a very fashionable back-up!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 17th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide