I’ve been wearing eyeglasses since I was six years old. I had no idea that one day being “four-eyes” was a stylish statement. Even though my butterfly glasses in my opinion, were quite fabulous, at the time the other first-graders didn’t really think so. Well, apparently my tortoise-shell spectacles that I break out in the mornings and evenings when my contacts are just too much to bear, should be donned on more frequent occasions. Here are some glasses that can bring the authority into authoritative and the chic into…well…chic.
by Rachel Yeomans | February 6th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide