I’ve been wearing eyeglasses since I was six years old. I had no idea that one day being “four-eyes” was a stylish statement. Even though my butterfly glasses in my opinion, were quite fabulous, at the time the other first-graders didn’t really think so. Well, apparently my tortoise-shell spectacles that I break out in the mornings and evenings when my contacts are just too much to bear, should be donned on more frequent occasions. Here are some glasses that can bring the authority into authoritative and the chic into…well…chic.
by Rachel Yeomans | February 6th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: NYC Summer
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q
- Toast to Tuesday: Brown, Yellow and Green for a Fun Spring
- Smart Business Bargain: Free 11-Piece Beauty Bag With Purchase
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Boden Retro Pocket Dress
- Monday Start-Up: A Worker’s Right to Coffee