I found a pair of gray, black and beige color-block pumps by Kenneth Cole at T.J. Maxx when I was in college, and they lasted me through years of interviews, internships, business meetings, and even trade shows. Sadly, at one point even the cobbler couldn’t revive them, but they served me very well throughout the years, and I have been on a hunt for a replacement ever since. Well, I think I may have found them! Introducing, a pair of red, blue, gray and black color-block pumps from Tory Burch! The best part is, they’re on sale from $350 to $175. The true test, how many trade shows can these pumps make it through? I’ll report back!
by Rachel Yeomans | January 23rd, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide