Today’s coveted working look was inspired by this collection from Refinery29. I’ve always been impressed the art that people can put toward layering. I love how the woman in this picture is wearing two pieces that are both long, billowy, and yet with the simple cinch of a belt and the addition of heeled booties, they don’t overwhelm one another to make her look like a sack of cloth. Add the chic of a beret with brooch, briefcase, and red lipstick – and posing next to an array of books doesn’t hurt either – and you have one fabulous fall look.
by Rachel Yeomans | August 25th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide