These past few weeks have been quite rainy, which is requiring the umbrella, rain coat, and the ugly rain boots. I have not found one pair of rain boots that I have been excited to wear with my commuting outfit. They’re just all so…functional. Well, leave it to Kate Spade to figure out how to bring some fashion into the a purely functional item. Ladies and gentlemen, I believe I have finally found some rain boots!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 7th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Banana Republic Statement Necklace
- The Working Wardrobe Presents: The Best Dressed Office Style Contest
- What I Wear to Work: All About the Belt
- Shop Spiritual America: Back To Basics With A Twist
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: House of Harlow Stevie Suede Vest
- The Working Man: Slippers for the Office
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide