These past few weeks have been quite rainy, which is requiring the umbrella, rain coat, and the ugly rain boots. I have not found one pair of rain boots that I have been excited to wear with my commuting outfit. They’re just all so…functional. Well, leave it to Kate Spade to figure out how to bring some fashion into the a purely functional item. Ladies and gentlemen, I believe I have finally found some rain boots!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 7th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Louise et Cie ‘Rozza’ Leather Wedge Sandal
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Topshop Buckle Monk Shoe
- The Working Man: History of Seersucker
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Madewell Transport Rucksack
- Student Fashion: The Office Approved Crop Top
- Beauty 101: Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide