Project Runway winner Seth Aaron designs more than just clothes. For sale on Fab.com, he is selling some fantastic (and edgy) iPad cases. My favorite in particular is the Hoop iPad2 case. It is hand-sewn soft leather and features a black felt and faux-leather checkered pattern on the interior. I’m all about the linings of things, so that checkered detail totally sold me. And when shown with a great red dress, can’t you just see yourself adding this to your office accessory line?
by Rachel Yeomans | September 14th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide