With fall fashions starting to creep into our summer wardrobes, this dress brings me back to summer. Because you know what, as much as we all love fall, this gorgeous weather doesn’t last very long for most of us. In fact, we should try to hold onto it as best we can. And as far as the dress goes, I have not come across a wrap polka dot garment as of yet, and what better designer to bring it forward than Prada. Dear Prada, I may be drooling over your fall boots…but I’m going to stick with this summer frock for the time being.
by Rachel Yeomans | August 29th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide