We’ve featured tie-neck blouses in the past, and the more options I’m seeing, the more I’m really liking this style! It especially adds creativity to layering your clothing for the office (ideal for blazers and cardigans). This blouse from Nanette Lepore is now added to one of my favorites. First of all, purple is my favorite color. Also, this blouse is cut beautifully with fantastic detailing that I just adore (note the buttons and the back-pleating). Plus you can tell that it is cut well as it doesn’t look boxy and offers shape – an allusion I usually create by adding a belt. All in all, a beautiful tie-neck blouse.
by Rachel Yeomans | November 1st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide