There is a particular website that I try not to visit too often, merely for saving my pocket book from exhaustion. Well, I decided to treat myself this morning with a little browsing on Sunday Brunch Dress Shop. Then, I came across this amazing dress by Mel en Stel. You would definitely need the belt to keep all the ruffles in this dress in place, but all I can say is ‘wow’! I would love to wear this to the office with a pair of nude pumps on a hot summer Friday summer. Who says pink can’t have a place at the office? No one I know that is!
by Rachel Yeomans | July 25th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide