Kate Spade was originally well-known for her statement purses. However over the past few years we have seen flatware, fragrances, footwear, and frocks! The designer has consistently brought forward a colorful and bold statement in everything she designs, and this color-forward dress is a perfect example. With a single-button cropped blazer (due to the ruffle neckline) and nude platform heeled peep-toes…now that’s a work look that would make Kate Spade proud!
by Rachel Yeomans | July 28th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide