Have you seen the layout of J. Crew’s website lately? I may have been out of touch when it was redesigned, but the result is amazing! The chic look books, the photography, it actually reminds me an online magazine. Amazing layout aside, one of the features was the impetus for men to “suit it up”. From the ingenious layering showcased in the look book, I couldn’t agree more!
by Rachel Yeomans | September 2nd, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Speaking Of Fashion: Fashion Across the World, Watches Get Crazy, Big Data and What That Means for Retailers
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Gap Slim Cropped Trousers
- Student Fashion: That’s A Wrap!
- Party Season: Top Themed Party Ideas
- Outfits Under $100: Coral and Lace
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Tahari by Arthur S. Levine