Finding a great clutch can be at times so easy and at other times incredibly difficult. You may even find yourself in the position of having several evening clutches, but none that really work for daytime. Enter, the Foley + Corinna Letter Clutch. I love it when items mix black with other neutral tones such as gray or taupe. It gives the item texture along with yourself the ability to wear it with pretty much any outfit! This Foley + Corinna Letter Clutch can easily become your new clutch staple. And it’s currently on sale at Nordstrom, so when you get complimented on it, you can say that you got this staple for quite a steal!
by Rachel Yeomans | March 5th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide