Elie Tahari is one of my all-time favorite designers. When I realized that work clothes didn’t have to come from only Ann Taylor and Banana Republic, it was because of him. His clothes fit, they are flattering, and the price point isn’t too outrageous (plus the quality causes them to last almost forever – I still own two slacks and my favorite Fall coat from the age of 21!). For the office, Elie Tahari business clothes are a standard for both dress code and style!
by Rachel Yeomans | November 7th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide