True, diamond earrings are a fantastic staple and look fantastic with pretty much everything. But every once in a while don’t you crave a little “pop”? Take these black diamond earrings by Kate Spade. They are simple and just as classy as a pair of diamond drop earrings. But with the black color, they are given just a bit of edge. So maybe next time you reach for your studs in the morning before running to the office, perhaps try something with a little bit of pop instead.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 9th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide