This is a great look that you can do a lot with – or do very little with – and still come out with a fantastic outfit. First off, the faux-wrap detailing of this Diane von Furstenberg sleeveless dress along with the pink-toned beige color (versus the yellow-toned that can leave you looking a bit sickly) really strike me as a simple yet very elegant look. Plus the black color-blocking on the bottom scream for the option of layers. Wear a long-sleeved black top under the dress, a blazer over it, or just as is! It’s so exciting finding a great dress that you can wear from season to season. Plus it helps with feeling good about the price point!
by Rachel Yeomans | November 16th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide