The longer hemline is all over the sidewalks as it was all over the runway last February. Translating those hemlines to the office can be difficult. In a previous blog post, we wrote about pairing the maxi dress with a shrug to make it work-appropriate. Another option with the maxi length is working it as a skirt. Case in point: this Diane von Furstenberg Eranthe Ombre-Print Long Skirt. Clearly you shouldn’t wear this with the open-toed sandals shown here. However worn with a boat-neck top (as shown) or a fitted wrap blouse with a cardigan and covered-toed wedges or flats would be perfect for a business casual day at the office. Plus the print of the skirt is just beautiful.
by Rachel Yeomans | August 23rd, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide