The response I had to first seeing this Calvin Klein Collection dress was a very clear, “Wow“. The slight cowl and the just-slightly-over-the-shoulder look gives you just enough detailing to see the chic behind the dress. Plus the fit on the model with the jersey is stunning. With a blazer during the day and then a clutch at night (shown below), this dress would be perfect for heading to the opera or a cocktail party after work.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 5th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide