I love it when I see outfits that combine patterns and showcase bold colors. I usually can be seen wearing a mixture of gray, black and white; and for added color I add bright shoes, a belt or a bold accessory. I may never be as bold as those who can pull off loud color in their clothing, but that doesn’t mean I don’t wonder if I’ll try it one day.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 16th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide