I love incorporating a bit of fun into the every-day work look, however there are times when I just love a fabulous straight-up and classic office ensemble. Both of these pieces are from one of my favorite designers, Diane von Furstenberg. Just add a cardigan or blazer, and you have a strong and stunning work look. To quote one of my favorite lines from the movie Working Girl: It’s “simple, elegant, makes a statement“.
by Rachel Yeomans | December 12th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide