Every working woman needs a pair of Mary Jane pumps. They’re simple, they’re classic and they go with everything. I was perusing the fantastic office style site The Office Stylist, and read about a new type of Mary Jane pump. Shoe brand United Nude has brought the Mary Jane from the typewriter to a 3D computer enhancement. Only the company left Mary Jane back in the 50’s and has brought Lo Res into the modern day workplace. This architectural and footwear marvel is part of a new semi-automatic design method by United Nude, which uses digital scanning an object into a 3D computer model. The model is then regenerated into various resolutions. No matter the method, I can’t wait to strut into the office donning these stylish soles.
by Rachel Yeomans | November 17th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide