Almost all of my suits come from United Colors of Benetton. I am tall with the limbs to go along with it. Finding a blazer with sleeves that don’t hit me above the wrist was one of the happiest fashion moments of my life. And it came from Benetton; I’ve been an avid customer ever since. Also important: Their button-down shirts don’t do the scary tween-button gaps, and have the perfect amount of thickness to avoid the need of always wearing a camisole underneath. Benetton has fantastic quality and a very unique styling to ensure that you stand out in a look that will last forever. The best part? They are affordable! Just make sure we don’t wear the same outfit at our next meeting!
by Rachel Yeomans | September 15th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide