The blazer is one of those work wardrobe staples that we women don’t usually jump up and down in excitement to wear during the workweek. However, there are those who have taken pity on the need for fashion in the woman’s working wardrobe. One of those labels happens to be Nanette Lepore. This blazer is soft, elegant and very chic. You can sport this with a tweed skirt and pumps for the office and skinny jeans and heels (as shown) for lovely weekend-wear. Women of the workforce, rejoice!
by Rachel Yeomans | January 6th, 2010
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide