I pose a question to you: What do I wear to an event? Well the follow-up to that question can lead to many other questions and ultimately a lot of overwhelming confusion. What kind of event is it? When will it be held and where? Who will be there? What is your involvement with this event? And so on, and so on. I came across this video released reporting on the difficult deciphering of the dress code etiquette. Check out what Roni Proter of The 33 News discovers on this subject through interviews and even an on-the-spot fashion show at local Dallas retail spot, The Shak.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 27th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide