I first discovered while working in retail, and I found almost my entire paycheck going towards the clothing line. That was five years ago and I still wear those clothes today. What I didn’t know back then was that I wouldn’t just wear his skirts and dresses out on the town, but they would result in the perfect business attire as well! Seeing this David Meister dress from Saks brought me back to those days in retail, particularly that feeling of excitement that his clothing is so fantastic but he still manages to blow me away!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 15th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide