About four copies of the novel To Kill a Mockingbird sit on shelves and book cases throughout my family’s house. It is my mother’s favorite book and favorite movie. And throughout the years of hard times and deep talks, Mom would always say to me, “Pull an Atticus Finch, Rach.” She said it in reference to the admirable character in the novel who stated the quote published below in this Polyvore collection put together by user ingrid. I always took this advice to heart and continue to reference it today. So to inspire us to think outside of ourselves this week, let’s all pull a bit from Atticus Finch!
by Rachel Yeomans | October 31st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide