I came across this dress on the Outnet.com and it’s not often you see a long-sleeved dress with such fantastic geometric style! I can totally see this being worn to the office in all seasons with the varying colors. Plus I can give my belts a rest as the color blocking slims the silhouette perfectly. For the fall/winter, I’d wear this with black opaque tights and booties. What would you work with this dress?
by Rachel Yeomans | November 12th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide