Eyewear has become as much of a fashion as a necessity these days. After starting at a computer screen all day, reading manuals, watching TV to wind down and then reading a book before going to bed, I must say there are times when my contacts are my worst enemy and I opt for glasses instead. And there have been times I’ve noticed that when I wear my glasses to work, tasks I ask to be completed are finished faster, I receive more eye contact when talking to employees, and client meetings always seem to end a lot more often in my favor. Is it that my glasses make me look more professional? Smarter? Someone not to be trifled with? I’m not sure exactly the reasoning, but if glasses are the key to business success, then they may be something to consider as a worthwhile business investment – or even just a good luck charm during business meetings.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 28th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide