I am a lover of statement necklaces, baubles and brooches. I am quite tall with broad shoulders so I usually require a necklace with a body of its own if it’s going to be noticed. These gorgeous pieces from Subversive Jewelry I feel would accomplish that task with no help from my jeweler and make a statement at all my upcoming work events to result in exchanged business cards and new client relations! In fact I may need a business card just for the jewelry!
by Rachel Yeomans | November 30th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide