A comfortable, yet fashionable, working pump. Does that exist? I have two pairs of pumps that I rely on for those days when I know I’ll be on my feet and running around all day. They are scuffed, beaten, battered and bruised – and I admit, they weren’t even that cute before their beatings. I came across this pair of Via Spiga pumps at Nordstrom. The heel is the perfect height to put my business suit together, and it’s also the perfect width so my legs aren’t pulsing and lower back isn’t throbbing at the end of the day. Plus the mix of patent leather and fabric with the peep toe makes this a *gasp* very cute and fashionable work pump. Better hurry and get your own before I buy them out!
by Rachel Yeomans | November 11th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide