Do you ever tuck in your blouse and don’t feel necessarily slim-looking? And when you sit then stand up at the office, the blouse becomes untucked and poofs out your blazer and all in all just feels uncomfortable. Designer label Elie Tahari worked its way around that dilemma by combining the blouse and the skirt and bringing the working woman the ideal working dress.
by Rachel Yeomans | November 5th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide