My hooded sweatshirt is a bit of a guilty fashion pleasure. I usually don’t wear it in public to avoid looking overly casual, but it’s what I usually look forward to slipping on the most after a long day at work. It’s comfortable, it’s easy and it exudes the thought of relaxation. So how wonderful did I feel when I came across this hooded wrap dress from Escada? Not only does the dress extremely flatter the shape of the body with the wrap, but the hood stretches as wide as the sleeves to mimic the look of a cape to avoid the casual demeanor of the typical hooded sweatshirt. And as it is a perfect professional look for the workplace, what better way to work the office than in comfort and style?
by Rachel Yeomans | November 9th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide