Friday always has me thinking about the infamous “casual Friday” attire. My favorite casual piece of work attire is the flat. Usually I feel slightly less professional if I don’t wear heels. But there’s nothing that makes me feel casually happy at the office than donning some adorable round-toed flats with a bouncy skirt and cardigan. I know the weather is getting a bit more brisk, but I could work these adorable flats from Free People just a few weeks longer, right?
by Rachel Yeomans | October 16th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide