My work pumps consist mainly of black pointy-toe, black round-toe, black mary jane, black boots, and black flats. Do you notice a pattern? I own a brown suit that I’m in love with and had to purchase bone pumps just so I could cut the tags off and wear it after three months of ownership. The shame! Nothing is wrong with brown pumps – they just I assume haven’t had the same temptation of purchase as some of their black brethren have. However, take a brown pump and add a bit of print to it, now that I’d get excited about. Just as I got excited about discovering these Kate Spade chocolate suede pumps with animal patent trim! Now this shoe I would plan an outfit around.
by Rachel Yeomans | October 28th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide