Dressing for work seems straight-forward. Blazer, slacks, blouse and pumps. But if you don’t end up wearing a suit, then you have the blazer/slack ensemble. Again, sounds simple. But do you pair a belted blazer with wide-leg trousers or would it be better for a fitted single-button jacket? Once you start asking these questions, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Here are some blazer options to mix and match to find the perfect work outfit pairing.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 16th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide