Sometimes you are in such a rush to get out the door to work that you settle on the easiest and simplest of outfits – the all-black ensemble. Be it a black dress or a black top with a pair of black pants or skirt, it is hard to get yourself revved up mid-day when you realize that you look somewhat dull. I see the solution in this edgy addition of the vest. Not only is this vest from 525 America extremely warm for inner-office chills, but adds a fantastic pizazz to the all-black ensemble that you see here. And what’s even better is that you can slip it on as quickly and mindlessly as the all-black attire that you rushed to throw on this morning.
by Rachel Yeomans | November 4th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide