The hoodie has always been an item of clothing that looks so comfortable, that I see scattered throughout the sidewalks as a standard outerwear garment, and that also always looks just a bit sloppy. Perfect for the weekends, yes. But when I’m catching my winter chill in the office, I would never dare slip a hoodie on for warmth for fear of being reprimanded for breach of dress code. However, I feel that this Nanette Lepore merino hoodie could not only work in the office, but could also make a fashion statement that in no way represents anything close to sloppy.
HomeItemsA Hoodie That Can Fight the Chill of the Cubicle While Fitting a Stylish Business Dress Code
by Rachel Yeomans | October 27th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide