I was fortunate enough to attend the Chicago site of Regina Spektor’s music tour. She was, of course, amazing. Her music, her accompaniment, and her fantastic outfit. At the end of her set, she got up and dipped into a curtsy for the audience, and my friend said to me, “When was the last time you saw someone actually curtsy?” It has indeed been a while. But who is the better person to do so than Regina Spektor? With a flowing flower printed dress and red Mary Jane pumps, I was struck with how she worked her job. She may not have the typical job we can all relate to, but she has one of the best work styles I have seen in a long time.
by Rachel Yeomans | September 13th, 2009
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide