Hear what we think about the changes to JCPenney. Also learn something about fashion illustrations, RSVP to TheWorkingWardrobe.Print magazine launch party, and hear why Tenisha hates magazine cover lines. This is SpeakingOfFashion – listen up!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeakingOfFashion: JCPenney Changes, Illustrations, TWW.Print Launch & Cover Line Rants
by Rachel Yeomans | February 4th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide