During our first ever podcast using Skype, Rachel Yeomans ofTheWorkingWardrobe and Tenisha Anderson of Qlix Magazine dish and discuss. Tenisha updates us on her New York move, and then the discussion turns to Tavi and her move away from print. Before Tenisha loses it, we compare viewpoints on Karl Lagerfeld’s Macy’s collection, debate on Project Runway and wonder if YOOX will infiltrate the Chinese market with its FedEx plan. Listen up!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: Tavi Dissing Print, Lagerfeld, Project Runway, & YOOX FedEx to China
by Rachel Yeomans | August 6th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide