This week’s Speaking of Fashion podcast features a teaser on our reaction to the Style.com Print Magazine (the real dish will be when Tenisha of Qlix Magazine & Ten Style Media joins), and feedback from some fantastic events Rachel Yeomans of TheWorkingWardrobe attended last week. Also hear some news on Marc Jacobs’ stolen collection and the StyleOwner.com site! As always, thanks for listening!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: Style.com Magazine Preview, Marc Jacobs Collection Snatched, & StyleOwner.com
by Rachel Yeomans | November 21st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Outfits Under $100: When I Fall In Love
- Friday Round-Up: Perfecting the Art of Prints
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Modcloth Acoustic Hour
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Anthropologie Cartography Buttondown
- Shop Elizabeth Wren Vintage: Throw Back Thursday Everyday
- What I Wear to Work: M.M. LaFleur Summer Styles
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide