This week’s Speaking of Fashion podcast features a teaser on our reaction to the Style.com Print Magazine (the real dish will be when Tenisha of Qlix Magazine & Ten Style Media joins), and feedback from some fantastic events Rachel Yeomans of TheWorkingWardrobe attended last week. Also hear some news on Marc Jacobs’ stolen collection and the StyleOwner.com site! As always, thanks for listening!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: Style.com Magazine Preview, Marc Jacobs Collection Snatched, & StyleOwner.com
by Rachel Yeomans | November 21st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Sweater Dress by Calvin Klein
- What I Wear to Work: Fall Layers and Summer Sandals
- Shop Filson: Rugged Outdoorsman Meets Durable Professionalism
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Michael by Michael Kors Paisley-Print Lace-Up Dress
- Outfits Under $100: Sur La Route
- Today’s Coveted Working Look- Ruffle Twill Parka Jacket
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide