Is the Olympics hurting retail? A bit of digital wedding overload. And is children’s fashion the new couture? This is our latest Speaking Of Fashion podcast with Ryan M. Beshel and Tenisha Anderson. Listen up!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: Olympics Retail Hurting, Wedding Overload, Child Fashion the New Couture?
by Rachel Yeomans | August 4th, 2012
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide