Rachel Yeomans of TheWorkingWardrobe ponders the fashion potential that is Google+. Also she asks for feedback on some of the latest fashion news: Vogue Influencers, fashion copyright, and movement within the big fashion houses. What are your thoughts on this week’s fashion?
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking of Fashion: How Fashionable is Google+ and the Vogue Influencer Skeptics
by Rachel Yeomans | July 16th, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide