Event manager extraordinaire, Ricardo Sebastian of Luxury Management, joined us this week to discuss the dilemma, how exactly DO you plan and host a fashion event? Amongst the podcasting crew was Ryan M. Beshel of TheBowTieMemoirs, Tenisha Anderson of Qlix Magazine, and myself!
HomeFrom the EditorSpeaking Of Fashion: Hosting the Fashion Event – Ricardo Sebastian of Luxury Management
by Rachel Yeomans | December 31st, 2011
- Buy your very own edition of TheWorkingWardrobe.Print here. While you're there, subscribe to our weekly email list and download our app. Then you can enjoy TheWorkingWardrobe anytime and anywhere. Enjoy!
- Goodbye TheWorkingWardrobe. Hello Lit with a Twist.
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: J.Crew Ski Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Faux Leather Detail Zip Front Long Sweater by Calvin Klein
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Joie Olivia Knee-High Boots
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: H&M Oversized Cowl-Neck Sweater
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Rockport Total Motion Herringbone Boot
Fast Free Shipping Worldwide